PSD Staff Hub
Friday, Oct. 20 - No School; Staff Work Day
To prepare and empower every student to reach their full potential and to thrive in school, society, work, and life.
The Puyallup School District values academic excellence and ensures every student learns in safe and supportive environments in order to develop as critical thinkers ready to take on the world.
In partnership with our communities, we:
- Treat each student as a unique learner.
- Ensure all students have equal opportunities for learning and are supported in achieving competency in required subject and performance areas.
- Regularly assess, evaluate, and communicate to students, families, and the community the results of student performance.
- Engage parents/guardians, family members, guardians, and students as active partners in the educational process.
- Incorporate concepts of diversity that benefit all and are integral in all district endeavors.
- Communicate effectively with parents/guardians, students, staff, and members of the community.
- Cultivate and maintain partnerships that support district goals.
- Provide students and staff a safe and supportive learning and working environment.
- Demonstrate accountability to all stakeholders.