Skip To Main Content

Desktop Search Container

Our Schools


Sticky Right Buttons

Landing Nav


Student Records

Records for students are available by contacting the building last attended. 

For Special Education Records email Special Services.

Use the following form when making requests:

Student Records Request Form

Transcript Requests: The Puyallup School District uses Parchment for transcript requests.

 Diplomas are a one-time ceremonial item and the Puyallup School District does not reproduce them. You have the option to order a diploma by emailing Jostens directly.  You will need to provide your complete name at graduation, your birthdate, the school you graduated from, the date of graduation, your phone number and current mailing address.  There will be a $40.00 cost to you.

The Puyallup School District maintains student records necessary for the educational guidance and/or welfare of students, for orderly and efficient operation of schools and as required by law. Records will be maintained as per Board Policy 3231R.

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords parents and students over 18 years of age certain rights with respect to the student's education records. All aspects of release of information will be subject to the provisions of Public Law 93-380.

Education Verification

Education Verification requires signed applicant consent page (electronic is accepted). Once completed, please FAX to appropriate school:

Emerald Ridge High School

Puyallup High School

Puyallup Online Academy

Rogers High School
Walker High School