Skip To Main Content

Desktop Search Container

Our Schools


Sticky Right Buttons

Landing Nav


Meal Accounts and Payments is the web site used for payments into student meal accounts. You can access payment options for student fees with the same email and password!  If you' re not yet registered, you can create an account very quickly. A Convenience fee of $1.25 will be added to your cart total to offset bank fees incurred by the District for this payment option.

IMPORTANT - Families taking advantage of this online payment option must: 

     • Print the receipt! Click 'VIEW RECEIPT' after checkout.
     • Bring the receipt to athletic clearance and prep days as proof of payment or be prepared to show your receipt on your phone.
     • Failure to present the receipt will delay your athletic clearance and/or ASB card processing.

For questions related to student fee payments, please contact the Business Office at 253.435.6777.
For questions related to student meal money, please contact Food & Nutrition Services at 253.841-8773.
For questions about the 1:1 computer roll-out or the Puyallup Protection Plan, please call EdTech at 253.841.8600.

Guía paso a paso: Guía de usuario para padres
Esta guía paso a paso ofrece un breve resumen para los padres sobre cómo navegar en Para más descripciones detalladas de cada paso, consulte los números de las siguientes páginas.


Forgotten Lunch or Lunch Money?

Puyallup School District (PSD) recognizes that a student may forget, lose, or encounter a zero cash balance in a student’s lunch account fund. In these situations, PSD Food and Nutrition Services ensures they still can eat a nutritious lunch at school – as there is a positive correlation between a healthy diet and academic success.

The cafeteria staff will look up the next steps the parent/guardian selected on e-Trition, a questionnaire emailed to new PSD Families before the upcoming school year. The purpose of the questionnaire is to allow families to make the most appropriate choice for what the school should do to serve the best needs of their child, such as those with dietary restrictions.**

The following are the next steps parents/guardians can select on e-Trition:

  • Have the student call them to purchase the meal online through
  • Set a charge limit between $4.10 and $20.50 to the student's account. Following the authorization, the district will notify  the parent/guardian of the email and asks them to make a payment for the meal within three days. 
  • Decline the school from serving the student due to dietary restrictions until the school contacts them regarding available  options. The student will also be sent to their school's administrative office so they can review their records and call their  parent/guardian to determine the next steps.** 

In certain scenarios, a no-cost alternate meal will be served to students if families choose this meal plan option via e-Trition. 
•Parent/guardian does not authorize meal charges without prior approval
•Student reaches the charge limit in food account 

**Families are not required to disclose their child's dietary restrictions with PSD.

Alternate Meal Nutrition Information


The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).