Ready! For Kindergarten
The READY! for Kindergarten school readiness program empowers parents and caregivers to succeed in their role as children’s first and most influential teachers. READY! provides tools and activities to optimize the natural curiosity of children and to nurture learning and development.
Visit the READY! for Kindergarten homepage for more information or to register for other classes.
Download the READY! For Kindergarten App
- If your child is 30 months old to kindergarten 5+, go to the Apple Store or Google Play Store on your smartphone or tablet (iOS 10.0 or higher; Android 4.4 or higher).
- Search The Children's Reading Foundation to find our READY! for Kindergarten App.
- Download the app!
Discover fun and exciting activities, printables, book lists, and games to help develop your child’s love of Reading Together and Playing With a Purpose at www.readingfoundation.org/resources/hub.
Puyallup School District is excited to offer the READY! for Kindergarten workshops this year! These workshops are FREE for families of incoming kindergarten students for the 2024-2025 school year (next school year). The READY! for Kindergarten school readiness program empowers parents and caregivers to succeed in their role as their children’s first and most influential teachers. The program provides tools and activities to optimize the natural curiosity of children and to nurture learning and development.
Join us to gain tools to guide you through preparing for your child's Kindergarten year academically and socially. Choose one Orientation workshop:
- What: Ready! For Kindergarten Orientation with FREE kits!
- Option 1: Monday, October 16, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Option 2: Monday, October 30, 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Kessler Center, 1501 39th Ave. SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
We hope you’ll join our workshop facilitators for one of these orientation presentations and distribution of the three seasonal kits to work with your child as they prepare for kindergarten next fall. You will be given access to three online self-paced workshops as well as sign up for in-person workshops for each seasonal kit. FREE childcare will be provided for ages 3 years - 12 years.