The library program supports students in meeting the academic demands of school while also contributing cultural and literary richness to the school experience.
We are committed to a well-rounded library program that ensures all students are college and career ready by:
- Having clear statements of high academic standards for student performance.
- Identifying essential standards that guide curriculum, instruction, and assessment.
- Implementing instructional practices and lesson design that support the learning of all students.
- Integrating technology effectively to support student learning.
- Creating a learning environment that provides access, equity, and embraces diversity.
- Promoting a learning environment that honors and upholds literary ethics.
- The Puyallup School District is committed to the academic success of each student by preparing them for career and life goals.
Libraries are at the core of student learning and the heart of every school