Step 3: Complete and Submit New Student Registration Form
First Time Registering?
If this is your first time registering for a PowerSchool Enrollment Account, you will select the Proceed to the New Student Registration Form button below and then select the Create Account button on the PowerSchool Enrollment website. Once you have created your account you can proceed to filling out the New Student Registration Form.
Please Note: The PowerSchool Enrollment Account is only used to enroll new or previously enrolled students in the Puyallup School District. This account will be separate from other accounts (Home Access Center, Schoology, etc.) you may have if you have current students in the district.
If you have registered another student online in the past, please use that same account.
Forgot PowerSchool Enrollment Account Password?
1. Select the Proceed to New Student Registration button at the bottom of this page. This will open a new tab in your web browser to the PowerSchool Enrollment website.
2. Select the Forgot password? link below the Sign In button, on the PowerSchool Enrollment Home Page.
3. Enter your Email Address and then select the Continue button. You will then be presented with two options to recover your password.
a. Email (Temporary Password Sent to Your Email)
b. Online (By Answering Security Questions)
Forgot PowerSchool Enrollment Parent Login ID?
1. Select the Proceed to the New Student Registration Form button at the bottom of this page. This will open a new tab in your web browser to the Enrollment Online website.
2. Select the Create Account button and complete the information to create a new account.
3. Once you have created your new account you can proceed to fill out a New Student Registration Form for your student.
For questions regarding the New Student Registration Form, please contact the school you are enrolling your child in.