Welcome to the Puyallup School District Online Student Enrollment Center
To register, students must reside within the Puyallup School District boundaries. Students who reside outside of the PSD boundaries need to complete a Non-Resident Waiver application.
If you are unsure whether you reside within the boundaries, refer to our online boundary maps to confirm eligibility.
As you prepare to register your student, it is important to be aware of the Puyallup School District requirements for enrollment so that the process can go smoothly.
In addition to completing the PowerSchool Enrollment New Student Registration form in Step 3, we also require additional documents to finalize your student's enrollment with the Puyallup School District.
These forms can be downloaded below or from the form in PowerSchool Enrollment and then completed, saved, uploaded, and submitted electronically with your student's PowerSchool Enrollment New Student Registration form in Step 3.
- Verification of Residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Record
- Transcript or Last Report Card
- Withdrawal Information From Previous School
- OSPI Home Language Survey
- Student Housing Questionnaire
- Student Health History
- Students With Special Needs
You must provide ONE current document from the following list. The document must be dated within the last 30 days.
- Escrow papers, mortgage book or statement, homeowner's association fees statement
- Lease Agreement and current rent receipt
- Rental Contract and current rent receipt
- Letter on apartment complex or mobile home park letterhead, signed by the landlord, stating that parent/guardian lives at the stated address
- Gas bill
- Electric bill
- Water bill
- Cable TV bill
- Garbage bill
- Phone bill for a land line at the stated address
- Residence insurance statement
- Verification of social services
- Verification of living with another person. This person must be listed as a contact on the Enrollment Form.
The Puyallup School District requires a copy of your child's birth certificate (or the equivalent, such as adoption record, a certified statement of a physician, or an immunization record with a birthdate - Board Policy 3110) to register kindergarten and first grade students.
If you do not have your child's birth certificate you can visit the Washington State Department of Health Vital Records web page to request a copy (if your student was born in the state of Washington).
Washington state law requires all students attending public schools to be immunized against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (whooping cough), polio, measles, mumps, hepatitis B, varicella and rubella before registering for school.
The Washington State Department of Health's webpage includes immunization requirements and immunization forms in other languages.
For more immunization information:
Puyallup Special Services - (253)841-8700
Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department - (253)798-2987
The primary purpose of the Home Language Survey is to help identify students who may qualify for support to help them develop the English language skills necessary for success in the classroom as well as who may qualify for other services.
The OSPI Language Survey asks if your student's grandparent(s) or parent(s) have a Native American tribal affiliation.
If you answer yes to this question there is an additional Indian Education form that needs to be completed for your student.
For more information:
In cooperation with the federal McKinney-Act 42 U.S.C. 11435, this confidential questionnaire is used to help determine if your student might be eligible for additional support or services.
The Puyallup School District Health Services team believes that optimal health is essential for maximum utilization of educational opportunities; therefore, the health status of the child bears a direct relationship to the quality of his or her educational achievement.
Important: If your child has a life threatening condition such as asthma, diabetes, seizures, or severe allergies, please call your new school nurse to set up an appointment to formulate an Emergency Action Plan for the current school year. This must be completed before your child can attend school. RCW 28A.210.210.320.
For more information and additional forms visit the following Special Services web page.
Parents/legal guardians of special needs students will also need to provide the following:
- Copy of current IEP/Special Education Evaluation and any other relevant evaluative information,
- Copies of relevant medical documentation,
- A completed Exchange of Confidential Information form
Additional Special Services resources:
First Time Registering?
If this is your first time registering for a PowerSchool Enrollment Account, you will select the Proceed to the New Student Registration Form button below and then select the Create Account button on the PowerSchool Enrollment website.
Once you have created your account you can proceed to filling out the New Student Registration Form.
2024-25 School Year
2023-24 School Year
Please Note - The PowerSchool Enrollment Account is only used to enroll new or previously enrolled students in the Puyallup School District. This account will be separate from other accounts (Home Access Center, Schoology, etc.) you may have if you have current students in the district.
- Returning Parent/Guardian?
- Forgot PowerSchool Enrollment Account Password?
- Forgot PowerSchool Enrollment Parent Login ID?
- Select the Proceed to New Student Registration button at the bottom of this page. This will open a new tab in your web browser to the PowerSchool Enrollment website.
- Select the Forgot password? link below the Sign In button, on the PowerSchool Enrollment Home Page.
- Enter your Email Address and then select the Continue button. You will then be presented with two options to recover your password:
- a. Email (Temporary Password Sent to Your Email)
- b. Online (By Answering Security Questions)
- Select the Proceed to the New Student Registration Form button at the bottom of this page. This will open a new tab in your web browser to the Enrollment Online website.
- Select the Create Account button and complete the information to create a new account.
- Once you have created your new account you can proceed to fill out a New Student Registration Form for your student.
For questions regarding the New Student Registration Form, please contact the school you are enrolling your child in.
After you have submitted your student's New Student Registration Form, you will receive an email confirmation.
Remember to bring any required documents that you did not submit with your student's New Student Registration Form when you meet with school staff.
School staff will need to be able to contact you to complete the enrollment process.
If the school has been unsuccessful in communicating with you within three (3) weeks of form submission, your student's New Student Registration form may be removed from the system.