Laptop Quick Help
It’s All About the Learning
Our Student Learning Department is developing content and information using Schoology. Over the next five years, we are transitioning from traditional textbooks to digital learning. Many courses such as Civics, Current World Problems, 7th and 8th grade science, are already accessed using Schoology.
Rich digital content is a powerful way of providing today’s students with high quality, relevant and up-to-date instructional materials.
Common features of digital content include:
- Multimedia elements such as still images and graphics, video, virtual reality, animations, simulations, audio, music, interactive, and gaming elements;
- Embedded tools (survey, calculator, spreadsheet, etc.) to facilitate student highlighting, annotating calculations and more;
- Additional tools (wikis, video/graphics editors, academic networking tools) to support collaboration and creation.
- A variety of languages.
- Adaptive and assistive technology designed to meet special needs;
- The ability to be updated and enriched continuously and seamlessly.
Need to Know
Digital core curriculum is reviewed and recommended by district teams and approved by the school board.
EdTec Help Desk