• Pre-Registering Participants: Allows for central registration of participants before an activity begins.
• Printing a Sign-In Sheet: Allows you to generate a printable sign-in sheet.
• Adding an Activity: Adds activities to your catalog using the Add/Edit Activities link or clicking on tools.
• Activity Owner Role: There is a new role called "Activity Owner", which can be assigned to an activity,
• Post a Workshop and Restrict to a Certain Audience: When you add or edit an activity, you can use the sections to filter.
• Using Wait Lists: Allows greater flexibility when administering activity registrations.
• Checking Enrollment of an Upcoming Activity: Activity enrollments can be found in several places in the system.
• Confirming Attendance: Allows for final credit to be granted for an entire or partial roster of participants.
• Cancelling/Adding Dates in a Series of Dates: Cancelling only one date if an activity has more than one date.