2023-2024 Facility Use (Indoor)
Beginning Friday, September 15, 2023, at 7:30 a.m., out community can start submitting their requests (electronically) for indoor facility use, for the 2023-2024 school year. Please can your current COL (insurance) in the ACORD format to email@example.com prior to submitting requests.
Community members can request use of indoor facilities online using our new electronic reservation system.
Our paperless system has improved access and provides a real-time look at our after-hour school calendars for easy reservations and payments. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
To register as a community user:
You are invited to visit our facilities use community calendar:
- A calendar-looking page will open up. In the upper right-hand corner, click "login for facility use".
- On the next page click on "Create account", then go in and create your account. ( REMEMBER TO HIT THE FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON) (some people forget this final step).
- It will go to Heidi for approval. ~ Once your account is approved, you will be able to request the school, time and date that you want. If you are requesting Sparks Turf, or a grass field, please complete the paper form.
- Don't forget to scan your group's Insurance COL to Heidi or Rita.
If you have any questions regarding setting up your account, please email or call Heidi Ashlock, the Facility Use Manager at: ashlocHM@puyallupsd.org or call (253) 841-8758.
Important: Please note that the "end time", for any Community Facility Reservation, is no later than 9:00 p.m. Outside organizations shall not promote or take registration for events on district property until after they've obtained a signed and approved facility use permit.
FACILITY/FIELD USE RESERVATION PROTOCOL STEPS
- The PSD Athletic Office does NOT schedule individual school fields in the PSD for community users. Each school building schedules their own facilities.
- In November each year youth sport organizational Presidents collaborate and CHART which dates, times and fields they are applying to use. Users complete their own facility request forms according to negotiations and collaborations.
- Use permit requests must be accompanied by a signed Concussion/SCA compliance form and a certificate of liability insurance form.
- The PSD Athletic Office sends completed use permit requests to the respective building Principals or Office Managers for calendar check, assigning, and signature of approval. Building Principals have the first right of approval or denial.
- BUILDING APPROVED use permits are then delivered back to PSD Athletics Office (Sparks Stadium) for review regarding any district wide program use ...if no conflicts ...they are signed.
- The PSD Athletic Office sends use permit requests to PSD Facilities who check it against any district maintenance plans...If no conflicts ...they sign it.
- An approved use permit copy is ELECTRONICALLY sent to the USER for confirmation. (Correct and legible email address on form)
- Any scheduling changes on the approved use requests need to be communicated directly with the school.
To improve the safety and security of you and our employees, the following preventative measures will take place as of January 1, 2023.
- When the community group arrives (10 minutes or less before the scheduled use time), please contact the custodian, by calling the number listed on the sign on the front door.
- If your rental time comes, i.e., 6:00 p.m., and you have been unsuccessful in reaching the custodian please call the PSD Security at (253)229-1158 (3pm-7am)
- The monitoring of the doors to let the players/club members/HOA groups, etc. in, needs to be done by the community group using the facility. This means that once the group is in the building, they need to assign an adult designee (parent, coach, etc.) to monitor the doors and let their group players/members in the building.]
- Please do not prop the doors unattended for any reason.
- If the team has a second group coming halfway through their use, they will also need to have a designee at the door to let the second group into the building.
Heidi has been with the Puyallup School District for 20+ years. She has been in her current position since March 2015.
To contact Heidi, please email her at at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (253) 841-8758.
Rita has been with the Puyallup School District for 20+ years. She has been in her current position since August of 2019.
To contact Rita, please email her at email@example.com or call (253) 841-8785.
Operations Main Line (253) 841-8642
Monday-Friday 7:30 A.M. to 3:00 PM
After Hours Security Line (253) 229-1158