Skip To Main Content

Desktop Search Container

Our Schools


Sticky Right Buttons

Landing Nav


How to Request a Transcript for a Job


If you are a new hire with Puyallup School District, you may be required to submit your high school transcript or diploma.

Below are different ways to obtain your transcript or diploma if needed.

Parchment - Digital Transcript Request Services

Parchment Exchange allows you to request a transcript electronically that can be sent to hundreds of colleges, universities, and other institutions all around the country. The service is available online, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

You will be required to create a login once you successfully search your school.

How To Use Parchment Exchange

New Hires Who Are PSD Alumni

Puyallup School District currently partners with Parchment Exchange, allowing alumni to easily obtain their transcript.

Below are direct links to the PSD High Schools' Parchment webpages to request a transcript.

Emerald Ridge High School

Puyallup Digital Learning

Puyallup High School

Rogers High School

Walker High School

New Hires Who Graduated From Another School District

Below is the direct to search for your high school on the Parchment website. You will then be able to specify where it needs to be sent and/or create an account.

Parchment Exchange does not partner with all schools/school districts. If you do not see your school in its search results, view how to in the following panels to obtain your transcript.

Search For Your School - Parchment Exchange

Did Your School Not Appear in Parchment?