Our electronic publications for our staff and families are distrubuted weekly via ParentSquare to families during the school year.
Staff will receive the newsletters through their work email (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org) and families on their email listed on their ParentSquare account. Both audiences can also view the newsletter on through the ParentSquare mobile app.
Connectivity: Family News
- Superintdent's message
- General news across the district
- Staff and student highlights
- Upcoming district events (e.g., fairs, community town halls)
- Academic programs information
- School board highlights
- Superintendent's message
- Staff success stories
- Employee-related updates and reminders (e.g., benefits enrollments)
- Puyallup Praise - Staff recognizing their peers
Connections is published periodically by the Puyallup School District as part of the communications link between the district and the community.
Its purpose is to provide the school board and district staff a venue to inform community members about programs, goals, and activities of public education in the Puyallup School District.
The printed version of Connections is mailed to every household in the Puyallup School District. These online issues are provided as PDF files, which can be viewed using Adobe Reader.
Questions or Comments?
PO Box 370
Puyallup, WA 98371