Puyallup School District has an approved vendor list for photography services for the following classifications of photography:
- Elementary Individual and Class Pictures
- Secondary Individual Pictures Student ID Cards
- Secondary Sports, Dance and Miscellaneous Photography
To view a list of schools, addresses and average student enrollment, look below:
Photographers who are interested in providing any or all of the above photography services to the Puyallup School District must:
- Carefully read the specifications set forth in the District Photography Contract and Specifications document. These are the district standards by which all vendors must comply in order to be an approved vendor.
- Complete and return the Photography Vendor Questionnaire. The questionnaire includes a space for listing references and a Vendor Compliance Certification section.
- Receive approval from the Purchasing Department PRIOR to contacting any schools about providing services.
- When chosen by a school to provide services, sign a District Photography Contract (supplied by the school).
- Upon approval, submit a Student Information Release Form to each school which will allow the school to release student information for photography identification purposes.
Vendor Approval Process:
The Purchasing Department will carefully review the documents submitted by the vendor including the questionnaire, references, photographic samples and photo CD and/or ASB card samples (if necessary).
The Purchasing Department will contact the vendor once they have been approved. The vendor will then be added to each of the vendor list(s) below for which they have been approved, per the due dates noted below for new vendor applications.
Process for Schools Contracting for Photography Services:
1) Verify the vendor has been added to the applicable Approved Vendor List.
2) Complete a District Photography Contract and Specifications document and forward to the photography company for their review and signature.
3) Ensure the photography company submits a Student Information Release Form.
4) Submit the completed, signed contract and signed student release form to the Purchasing Department for approval.
Approved Vendor Lists:
We began accepting pricing and new vendor application paperwork for photography services for the 2024-2025 school year in January 2024; with a final due date of February 23, 2024. Vendor pricing information was reviewed and released to schools in March 2023.
District Photography Contracts and Student Information Release Forms for the 2024-25 school year will be due to Purchasing by 5/31/2024.
The vendors listed below are approved for contracting of photography services for the 2023-24 school year in the specified category listed:
2023-2024 All Vendor Incentives
2023-24 All Vendor Pricing
2023-2024 All Vendor Questions and Answers
2023-2024 Secondary Sports/Dance Miscellaneous