Skip To Main Content

Desktop Search Container

Our Schools


Sticky Right Buttons

Landing Nav


Contractual Services Agreements

Consultants, contractors, and service agencies can use this web page to access and complete the contract documentation necessary to be approved, start work, and be paid.  If being considered for an hourly position, e-mail Human Resources.

Step 1: Determine contractor or employee status

District staff should work with the individual/business to complete the Contractor vs. Employee Questionnaire  to determine whether the service being provided to the Puyallup School District should be paid via Contractual Services Agreement through Accounts Payable (contractor) or as an employee through the district’s payroll system (hourly employee).

Step 2: Complete the appropriate packet

As determined from the questionnaire, the contractor should complete all required documents in the Contractor Packet or the employee should e-mail Human Resources.

Step 3: Submit the packet 

After completing the appropriate packet, the contractor submits the packet to the district staff member with whom the contractor will be working. After confirming all required documents are complete, the staff member submits the completed Contractor Packet to the Purchasing department for processing. (Includes all forms listed above)

Step 4: Obtain approval to proceed

For contracts requiring school board approval, this must be obtained before services can commence. Purchasing will notify contractors when work can begin.

Step 5: Submit for payment

Contractors: After completion of services, the vendor must submit an invoice which includes vendor name and remit address, purchase order number, dates of service, and invoice total. The invoice should be emailed to: or mailed to:

Puyallup School District
Attn: Accounts Payable
PO Box 370
Puyallup, WA 98371

Related links