School Board Meetings
Next Regular Board Meeting
Date: Monday, March 4, 2024
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Type: Regular board meeting
Location: Kessler Center and livestreamed via Zoom
The Kessler Center is located at 1501 39th Avenue SW, Puyallup WA 98373.
(Zoom and agenda links published here no later than 24 hours prior to the meeting.)
2024-25 School Board Meeting Schedule (approved 2-5-24)
See the Public Comment page for more information on how to make public comment at regularly board meetings.
The public is welcome to submit written comments to the board via email at any time.
Regular board meetings and board study sessions will be livestreamed via Zoom.
To ensure an efficient and orderly operation of the meeting, the following guidelines are in place:
- Speakers are asked to limit comments to three minutes.
- The board will not respond directly to comments but will take them under advisement.
- Those who have questions, suggestions, criticisms, or proposals are encouraged to submit comments in writing to the board.
- Comments may be directed toward programs and school operations but may not concern complaints about district personnel. Personnel complaints must be pursued according to the district’s complaint process (Policy 4220).
- A single individual will be asked to represent members or a group with similar concerns. However, anyone may speak if they have something pertinent to add.
- The board president shall terminate lengthy, inappropriate, or abusive discussion.